For the past couple of years I've been working part time and I've loved it.
I went down to three days a week after becoming just too tired and irritable. I work funny hours and thought the extra couple of days off would help. Boy, did they help! Just ask MONT. I got to sleep in, shop and potter about at my leisure...and I was a much nicer and happier person.
But from this week I'm back full-time again and possibly back to being irritable all over again
The girl who worked the other two days for me is also heading back to full-time employment and that left two days to fill, so I stepped into the breach. Again. My employer and I will reassess things again in the New Year to see how I'm "travelling".
What it also means though is that I need a couple of new things to wear to work because I've been relying on jeans and t-shirts and polar fleece tops through Winter. I need a few things to layer...to see me through the cool mornings until our heating/air-con kicks in at work...and now that Spring is here, I thought it was a good opportunity to get the over-locker and sewing machine out to give them a workout.
This doesn't help though.
I feel some new, colourful t-shirts and long tunic tops coming on.....
Eva Peron’s Embalmed Body and Its Strange Afterlife
11 hours ago

That's cute. Dogs seem to be drawn to thongs layer out on the floor.
ReplyDeleteBummer about work. I work part time. Three days a week plus every second weekend and then any extra days that I might be needed. I'm poor but I do like the hours :)