I've been very remiss in my blogging duties of late... but it's been a busy time what with the federal election and what have you.
But a little while ago, April, over at City Girl in the Country..... gave me this award and I was really chuffed to receive it.
Part of the condition of the award is to tell you a few things about me that you don't already know.....so here goes.
1. I love wandering through fabric shops to get inspiration.
2. I never post personal photos of friends or family on the web
3. I save recipes from newspapers.
4. I lived and worked in Brisbane for over a year and I spent 2 years in Sydney
5. I can't be bothered with Facebook or Twitter.
6. I once took singing and dancing lessons.
7. I still sing at the top of my lungs when I'm home, much to MONT's amusement.
I'm also required to name 15 newly discovered blogs to share this award....well, I haven't discovered 15 new ones lately, as I've been busy enjoying the ones I follow, so I might leave that to another day...
Thanks again April...love your blog!