Well, it's still not finished completely, but that's OK.
Anyway, a bedhead I bought on eBay a while back just wasn't doing it for me...even after it was painted
So I kept searching and came across this one...
It's simple and plain and cost me the princely sum of $17. I knew I could spruce it up with a bit of paint.
First sanding and undercoat
...and now all finished. It's not strictly plain white. I did the first top coat in white and it was looking a bit stark, so toned it down a little with a couple of dribbles of Bristol's South Pole, which is not dissimilar to Benjamin Moore's Gray Owl. At least that's how it looked when we put the two colour samples together in the store
It goes into the bedroom this weekend.
I finished painting the other old bedhead and it's been sold on...
I applied the three R's: Re-use, Re-paint and Re-sell.