Lee over here is a new visitor to Number 10, and contacted me at the weekend to tell me he'd given me an award.
Thanks Lee.....that's really sweet of you.
As part of accepting this award, I have to divulge 7 interesting things about myself.
Hmmmm, not sure how interesting they're going to be, but I'll give it a go.
1. I didn't get married until I was in my 40's.
2. I never get enough sleep.
3. I once owned 5 cats...all at the same time
4. My grandfather was a bare knuckles boxer in his early days.
5. Apart from my regular job, I do part time work for a company in New York.
6. I have a "thing" for shoes, fabric and dress patterns
7. I often sing at the top of my lungs when I'm home alone
I'm also going to nominate 7 lovely bloggers who brighten my day...but I'll do that a little later. It's back to work for me right now.
Have a good one.
The DreamStone Homes Vlog
1 hour ago