Meet the new/old addition to Number 10.
The old yellow chest of drawers I found on the footpath last year have been given the Number 10 treatment.
This is how they used to look. Not very attractive but lots of potential.
I sanded them back and gave them a couple of coats of undercoat
I bought some trim to hide the gap that would show once we removed the damaged top.
...and this is how it looks on the drawers now
I filled and sanded all the holes in the drawer fronts and MONT drilled some new ones for the new knobs.
It's still sitting on our back deck at the moment until it gets a top coat and I find a home for it inside.
I'm so happy with the way it turned out...amazing what a little elbow grease, a coat of white paint and some new knobs can achieve.
DIY: Rugs as Pillows
4 hours ago