Some more before and afters today, this time the little bathroom at Number 3 and the Family Room. There was a lot to do in the bathroom as there were problems with the plumbing, which led to water problems with the floor, timber frame, plaster and tiles.
This is the family room.
It was pretty good and only needed a freshen up with a coat of paint and some new window coverings as the drapes were sun damaged and had to go. I decided on timber venetians because I found some on sale at half price. YEY!
... and they look absolutely fantastic! MONT isn't a lover of timber venetians, but even he was impressed with the way they made the room look.